Motor Carrier,Motor Carrier Authority,DOT,Interstate Authority,BOC3,Process Agents Contractor Business Services for Truckers
Contractor Business Services
Committed to getting you on the road!

Motor Carrier Authority from 1 Stop Authority
Get Your DOT Authority,Motor Carrier Authority, from 1 Stop Authority
Contractor Business Services,LLC | We know Trucking and we're here to help!
Turn to the Accounting Professionals
who KNOW trucking and specialize in 
  independent contractors and owner/operators!
Contact Us
Contractor Business Services has been serving Owner Operators since 2005 to help them apply for and receive a Motor Carrier permit. We've helped over 2,000 Owner Operators achieve DOT Authority status, and we would love to do the same for you! Our only business is working with truckers to provide them with the most reliable information and fast, efficient service. We're on YOUR side! We want to be your advocate, to guide you through the process so you can achieve your career goals. Whether you're running within your home state or driving coast to coast, we want to make sure that you have everything you need to get back on the road and earn money. Let us go to work for you!

Owner Operators who have their own Motor Carrier Authority can be truly independent. You'll have the freedom to work directly with shippers or brokers, choosing the loads and routes YOU want! But, as we all know, becoming a successful Owner Operator requires more than buying your first truck—and the process can be confusing. For example, did you know that all motor carriers with a gross vehicle weight in excess of 10,000 lbs must register for a DOT number, even if you're only operating in your home state? We help those in the trucking business to keep up with rules and regulations so they never have to worry about missing something important. Every business can have a slightly different setup, so we encourage you to call us first so we can advise you on what would work best for your priorities and individual situation. We make it simple to set up your business and start trucking independently.

We'll help you get started with your Business Accounting & Taxes and DOT Authority (Motor Carrier Authority). We can also help you with IRP, IFTA, and even state authorities and permits such as Highway Use Tax (HUT). Everything you need to get your trucking business rolling is right here. Check out our pages and read up on the FAQ to get started. If you don't see what you're looking for, call us or send an email—we're here to help! In fact, we're standing by Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5:30 PM EST to address your questions and concerns.

If you aren't sure which forms you need, please remember that we are always available for consultation. If you'd like to speak with us directly, give us a call at 800-259-0693 today!